SGA also gathers resources to help those in the archival community, particularly those archivists in the state of Georgia. Access these resources via either the links below or through the left-hand navigational menu. Ideas for additional resources or updates for preexisting resources can be sent to email@example.com
- Our Disaster Preparedness section identifies key resources for disaster preparedness and disaster recovery for archives and other cultural institutions in Georgia and the southeast.
- "What is a Forms Forum?" SGA's Forms Forum is essentially a collection of sample forms (PDFs) related to a variety of organization, administration, and/or work-flow issues encountered in archives and similar institutions.
- Our alphabetical listing of Georgia's Archival Repositories identifies selected archival repositories in the state of Georgia and serves as a useful directory.
- The Georgia Historical Records Advisory Board (GHRAB) administers grant programs with government and non-profit organizations throughout Georgia. They also have created a best practices guide, Preferred Practices for Historical Repositories: A Resource Manual and Self-Assessment Guide.
- SGA also maintains information on the latest Job Listings for archivists (and similar fields) in Georgia and the southeast. Employers can also submit information on new positions to our site.