SGA gathers resources to help those in the archival community, particularly archivists in the state of Georgia. Users may access these resources via the links below or through the left-hand navigational menu. Ideas for additional resources or updates for preexisting resources may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Disaster Preparedness section identifies key resources for disaster preparedness and disaster recovery for archives and other cultural institutions in Georgia and the southeast.
- "What is a Forms Forum?" SGA's Forms Forum is essentially a collection of sample forms (PDFs) related to a variety of organization, administration, and/or work-flow issues encountered in archives and similar institutions.
- Our alphabetical listing of Georgia's Archival Repositories identifies selected archival repositories in the state of Georgia and serves as a useful directory.
- The Georgia Historical Records Advisory Council (GHRAC) administers grant programs with government and non-profit organizations throughout Georgia. They also have created a best practices guide, Preferred Practices for Historical Repositories: A Resource Manual and Self-Assessment Guide.
- SGA also maintains information on the latest Job Listings for archivists (and similar fields) in Georgia and the southeast. Employers can also submit information on new positions to our site.