Guidelines for submitting your forms to the Forms Forum:
- The originating agency will submit their forms via e-mail attachment to the Society of Georgia Archivists (firstname.lastname@example.org) as Word or .pdf documents. SGA will rename the document to clearly identify the type of form and the donating institution, i.e., "Photocopy Request - Georgia State University." We will also change Word documents into .pdf documents before loading to the Forms Forum page.
- The forms will be organized by type of form, not by repository.
- Forms submission should be accompanied by an e-mail giving SGA permission to place the forms online. This does not have to be formal, but the note about permission must be clearly stated in the e-mail.
- It will be the responsibility of the originating organization to send updated forms to SGA.
- Originating agency can request that forms be removed at any time; however, a reasonable amount of time should be allowed for the request to be completed.