October 16-18, 2013
Tri-State Archivists Meeting at Furman University Younts Conference Center.
Co-sponsored by the:
Society of Georgia Archivists
Society of North Carolina Archivists
South Carolina Archival Association
Program and registration details forthcoming.
***NEW*** Call for Posters
Information on submitting a proposal for a poster is available here.
Proposal submission deadline is Monday, June 3, 2013.
Call for Session Proposals
Information on submitting a proposal is available here.
Proposal submission deadline is Friday, May 3, 2013.
Furman Mall Fountain
Annual SGA Auction:
The SGA Scholarship Committee sponsors an annual auction that takes place at the SGA Annual Meeting to raise funds for the four scholarships offered. For more information regarding the auction and the work of the SGA Scholarship Committee, please contact Stacy S. Jones
The SGA Archives is still looking for photographs of past events and people to add to our archives. If you have photographs you would be willing to donate, please contact Meredith Torre
. Digital images, either born-digital or scanned from photographs, are welcome.
- 2012: Brave New World: Next Steps in the Archives Profession
- 2011: Real World Solutions: Policies, Procedures and Technology for Archives
- 2010: Archives in Transition: Current Issues and Future Trends
- 2009: What's Prologue is Past: SGA Faces the Future at Forty
- 2008: Archives in Focus: Describing, Sharing,and Caring for Photographic Collections
- 2007: Access, Outreach, and Description: Improving Archival Avenues to Collections
- 2006: Discovering, Sharing, and Preserving Our Stories
- 2005: Archives in Binary: Electronic Records, Digital Surrogates, and Business as Usual
- 2004: The Changing Face of Archives: Coping with Changes in Society
- 2003: Architecture of Archives: Tools of the Trade
- 2002: Politics and the Archives
- 2001: Newness and Renewal: New Users, New Material, and New Practitioners
- 2000: Meeting the Challenges of the New Millennium
- 1999: SGA: Thirty Years of Documenting Southern History and Culture
- 1998: Taking Archives to the People: Reference, Outreach and Public Programs